🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Have not seen one PTS build in the wild yet but thought I would start a club for those "special" cars. My Voodoo Blue Turbo S FINALLY got loaded onto a boat (Dionysos Leader) en route to the USA of It should land end of next month. Of course I'll post photos but I assume some European PTS cars are already being delivered.
Sponsored

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread Screenshot 2022-01-26 214902

This is a low quality scrape from instagram, but a true mad-lad did it... They ordered an acid green taycan. I gotta tell ya, I love it. Although part of me can't decide if this might be a car made from a middle schooler's workout gear or if this is a kid's wall poster. Might be the latter!

pdavison

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Velar, Harley Davidson Sportster
Country flag
The loud colours suit the Taycan, has a sort of Lambo feel as they always suit the more wild colours and I think the Taycan works in a similar way!

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
This is what I've been waiting to see. Have the build on my PTS GTS ST locking in a couple weeks, and the decision is killing me. Currently feeling Mexico Blue, but that Mint Green is interesting for sure. Really wanting to see some of those darker metallics and a Gulf Orange though.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
that's a whopping 18K :blush:

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Screenshot 2022-01-26 214902.png

This is a low quality scrape from instagram, but a true mad-lad did it... They ordered an acid green taycan. I gotta tell ya, I love it. Although part of me can't decide if this might be a car made from a middle schooler's workout gear or if this is a kid's wall poster. Might be the latter!
Here is a somewhat higher quality image without the name tag. This color is wild, love it.

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread 8ADB3EB8-52F7-40FD-8D65-5916A1E44A8C

OP
OP
RCorsa

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Yeah I came down to that acid green and voodoo blue but the acid was just too much to consider for a daily and my wife absolutely hated it. Lol.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Alright, full send on the acid green! Good thing I'll be getting a full body PPF, because I'm sure it will get attention anywhere I go, and I'd probably snap if I saw some kid posing on it as if they owned it if I didn't have the PPF.
Sponsored