Paldao Dark Wood picture request

CharlieVan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5
Country flag
Hello! Has anyone taken delivery of a car with the paldao dark wood? I've spec'd it slate-grey leather seats but wondering if I should make the change to remove it before my freeze date. Any pictures would be much appreciated!
Sponsored

cars97

First Name
nonexist
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
a car
Country flag
Hello! Has anyone taken delivery of a car with the paldao dark wood? I've spec'd it slate-grey leather seats but wondering if I should make the change to remove it before my freeze date. Any pictures would be much appreciated!
Here are some pics from the internet:

Porsche Taycan Paldao Dark Wood picture request wood

Porsche Taycan Paldao Dark Wood picture request wood

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
That is a really beautiful interior. I held back getting lighter colour leather because I didn't want to worry about staining or otherwise mucking up the leather. I often have people in outdoor or ski gear in the back.

Any concerns about leather discolouration? Did you put anything on it for protection?
I didn't put anything on the leather for protection, although that's not a bad idea. I usually have my 9 year old son in the back seat and ain't nothing messier than a 9 year old boy. I usually just wipe the seats every week or two with a leather cleaner wipe and it's been fine. So no concerns....
Sponsored