Panamera 19” wheels for Winter tires on Taycan 4 CT?

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
There are reasonably priced Panamera 19” wheels on eBay. Are any of these suitable for Winter wheels on a Taycan 4 CT?
Sponsored

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Another question. Would it be okay to run the narrower front wheels on all four corners with Winter wheels?

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I compared the offsets of the Panamera and Cayman 19" wheels to the Taycan 19" wheels. I think the Cayman wheels with spacer would probably work for use with 19" Winter tires. But the cost of used wheels, shipping, spacers, tires, and mounting adds up quickly. I decided it makes more sense to swap the Summer and Winter tires twice a year on one set of wheels or get a dedicated set from Delaware Porsche Parts for $4196.

https://www.delawareporscheparts.co...9MjAyMSZ0PTQtY3Jvc3MtdHVyaXNtbyZlPWVsZWN0cmlj

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Much to my surprise the PIRELLI P ZERO WINTER tires were the same price at my selling Porsche dealer as they are at Tire Rack. So I arranged to have the Winter tires installed at delivery and will toss the A/S tires in the trunk and have them mounted next Spring. In a couple of years when the A/S tires are worn out I will leave the Winter tires mounted and look for an extra set of Summer tires and wheels.
Sponsored