Part number question: Cross Turismo -> Sport Turismo

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Any progress on this? Any further understanding of the differences?
We’ll TBH, I may be moving towards the CETE module - whole different price bracket but custom options will prob win me over. May be selling my FVD links unused!
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We’ll TBH, I may be moving towards the CETE module - whole different price bracket but custom options will prob win me over. May be selling my FVD links unused!
OK after a lot of back and forth I've jumped all in and bought the CETE setup and TAG motor sports slick plug and play harness upgrade - crazy money but there it is.

If anyone wants a brand new set of unused FVD lowering links for $200 (base price pre-tax is $295) I'll sell them on - let me know - guess will post in seller's area too.

murphy12345

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
No chance it was delivered with shipping blocks....

Hey @Bry5on !
What did you end up doing? Did you just use the Taycan sedan links for your CT? Or did you use links + other changes?

If you did use the sedan links can you confirm these are the correct part #'s:
  • Left front: 9J1 616 213 (sedan)
  • Right front: 9J1 616 214 (sedan)
  • Left rear: 9J1 616 571 A (sedan)
  • Right rear: 9J1 616 572 A (Sedan)

Much appreciated!!

OP
OP
Bry5on

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I wouldn’t recommend lowering with links unless you’re comfortable with hitting bump stops while driving. I ended up staying stock and avoiding the lowest ride height setting to keep bump compliance in check.

murphy12345

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
I wouldn’t recommend lowering with links unless you’re comfortable with hitting bump stops while driving. I ended up staying stock and avoiding the lowest ride height setting to keep bump compliance in check.
@Bry5on ... So are you back to stock now?
My CT is stock and I often drive in the lowest setting (range mode) around town and don't have an issue with hitting the bump stops.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Bry5on ... So are you back to stock now?
My CT is stock and I often drive in the lowest setting (range mode) around town and don't have an issue with hitting the bump stops.
I believe he is selling his car - may already be sold? -

My experience the same as yours i.e. I drive 100% all the time on the lowest setting i.e. Low, and to date never experienced a bump stop and believe me in Houston there is more than ample opportunity to test that! - and yes I would know it if I did :)

murphy12345

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
I believe he is selling his car - may already be sold? -

My experience the same as yours i.e. I drive 100% all the time on the lowest setting i.e. Low, and to date never experienced a bump stop and believe me in Houston there is more than ample opportunity to test that! - and yes I would know it if I did :)
@ciaranob do you still have your lowering links for sale?