First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
Hi there

i was just wondering if anyone has gone for the partial leather interior - or any thoughts on it ? I’m toying with Neptune Blue as an exterior colour but feel the need to trim some options given the prices increases (out of principal/ stubbornness/ protest more than anything!!)

Thanks in advance !
Sponsored

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I think the standard interior looks pretty good and seems high quality. But, full leather still is a noticeable step up in how the interior feels, particularly in two tone colors

I ordered both neptune and chalk/black two tone, but if I had to only do one I'd probably cut the full leather

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have it and have posted many high-res, detailed photos of my interior. I find it to be high quality as far as standard interior goes. It is a fair amount of plastic, which some find off-putting in such an expensive car, but I have small kids and I don’t want to obsess over the leather, and it’s leather in the places I’m sitting in and touching, which is fine by me.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I have Neptune blue with Olea Club Leather Interior in Truffle Brown. The interior leather is my favorite option & gets many complements. It is very pricey however at $6,570.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ordered the standard leather and for me it's the only regret in my build. Your average passenger probably won't even notice the partial leather but IMO the standard leather is slightly lower quality than other Porsches (I have a standard leather cayenne and it is much softer). The pleather bits in the Taycan feel really plasticky, esp around the corners and thigh rest area.

If I could order again, I would go full leather.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Full leather was only an easy choice for me because I wanted a two-tone finish- if I was going monotone in a similar colour to the partial leather options, I'm not convinced it would be worth the extra cost.

OP
OP

Keith

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
I think the standard interior looks pretty good and seems high quality. But, full leather still is a noticeable step up in how the interior feels, particularly in two tone colors

I ordered both neptune and chalk/black two tone, but if I had to only do one I'd probably cut the full leather
I’d LOVE to hear how you’re finding living with Neptune!! If you wouldn’t mind !

OP
OP

Keith

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
Full leather was only an easy choice for me because I wanted a two-tone finish- if I was going monotone in a similar colour to the partial leather options, I'm not convinced it would be worth the extra cost.
Thanks for this … always good to hear others’ views !