Dan1923

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I just got my 2021 4S back from ANA6/PCM update. I no longer have an "All Wheel" selection in the left gauge of the instrument. It's a display that shows how much power is going to that front wheels versus the rear wheels.

Anyone know if this is just gone or hidden somewhere else in the settings. I've got a call into my dealer but could only leave a message.:-(

Thanks

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Peugeot e-208, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S (on-order
Country flag
I just got my 2021 4S back from ANA6/PCM update. I no longer have an "All Wheel" selection in the left gauge of the instrument. It's a display that shows how much power is going to that front wheels versus the rear wheels.

Anyone know if this is just gone or hidden somewhere else in the settings. I've got a call into my dealer but could only leave a message.:-(

Thanks
Unfortunately, it's gone from instrument panel in this release.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag

Thanks
It is in the centre display now in the trip info page.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...ouncement-coming-july-13th….11715/post-171649

Last edited:

Dan1923

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I think there’s a version of the awd display now on the center pcm on the vehicle trip tab
Thanks, found it. But it is not very readable. I seem to adjust the brightness of some drive lines to indicate where power is flowing, but is just is very hard to see compared to the previous display.

JAGMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4
I’ve had a ‘22 for a month and a half. I’ve only ever had the colored icon, and don’t know what the old AWD display was like. What I’m learning is that as folks get this new update, I may have had more time to discover the various options.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Peugeot e-208, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S (on-order
Country flag
If this software update really is extending the range of MY20/21 cars – even a little bit – that really is amazing.

Can you imagine – when updates like this are delivered OTA – how impressive it will be to go out to your car and it has become more efficient overnight.

Signature Wheel