Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
My car arrived in the US in February. If they are not able to deliver it relatively soon (I paid for it but its on Stop-delivery) I’m going to make some pretty next-level demands.
I can’t believe you still don’t have that car. Torture!
Sponsored

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just talked to my Porsche Center. They said the update of the PCM should come OTA. That is his latest info. I told them that I've seen people say they made appointments at their dealer, but they said no "as far as we now it is fully OTA and the dealer only needs to step in if there are any issues".

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Just talked to my Porsche Center. They said the update of the PCM should come OTA. That is his latest info. I told them that I've seen people say they made appointments at their dealer, but they said no "as far as we now it is fully OTA and the dealer only needs to step in if there are any issues".
Sounds a bit suspect IMHO - apply OTA, it fails, car is bricked and the dealer is miles away - I don't think so!

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Porsche called me today to make an appointment for this ANA6 update. So at least for my MY2020 TTS it will be done at the dealer and not OTA. The software is not released yet so we scheduled the update on September 1st and 2nd assuming that the software then is available.

Draman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My car is in for ANA5 and ANA6 as of this morning. SA told me ANA6 has a tendency to crash during the update and brick the car, necessitating Porsche in Germany to remotely connect and reset everything. Was advised the total update, if it doesn't crash, takes 5-6 hours, but I should expect it to crash. He told me Friday or Saturday is much more likely for it to be complete since every crash will basically start the process from the beginning and it will likely crash "multiple times" . There were 4 other Taycan in their garage when I arrived, all there for ANA6. SA told me 2 of those had been there since Tuesday last week

yamanc

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
My car arrived in the US in February. If they are not able to deliver it relatively soon (I paid for it but its on Stop-delivery) I’m going to make some pretty next-level demands.
What's your expected delivery? I have been waiting as well since Feb, it got delivered to the US port in early February. It's been sitting there ever since and the delivery date just keeps being pushed out every 2-3 weeks. Scheduled for this Friday, but I am doubtful.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
What's your expected delivery? I have been waiting as well since Feb, it got delivered to the US port in early February. It's been sitting there ever since and the delivery date just keeps being pushed out every 2-3 weeks. Scheduled for this Friday, but I am doubtful.
Did they imply that they have the software for ANA6 and they're ready to give you the car?

They have not given me a date. My only hope is that they told NHTSA that they would let all customers know by 8/04, *implying* they could fix them by then.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My car is in for ANA5 and ANA6 as of this morning. SA told me ANA6 has a tendency to crash during the update and brick the car, necessitating Porsche in Germany to remotely connect and reset everything. Was advised the total update, if it doesn't crash, takes 5-6 hours, but I should expect it to crash. He told me Friday or Saturday is much more likely for it to be complete since every crash will basically start the process from the beginning and it will likely crash "multiple times" . There were 4 other Taycan in their garage when I arrived, all there for ANA6. SA told me 2 of those had been there since Tuesday last week
Hmm - first I've heard of anyone getting ANA6 - my dealership and the official recall notice online at MyPorsche state that this update might get fed to customers earliest in August of this year (confirmed by my SA when my car was at dealership for a different update last week) - has this changed?

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hmm - first I've heard of anyone getting ANA6 - my dealership and the official recall notice online at MyPorsche state that this update might get fed to customers earliest in August of this year (confirmed by my SA when my car was at dealership for a different update last week) - has this changed?
According to my dealer (Netherlands) it is not yet released

yamanc

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Did they imply that they have the software for ANA6 and they're ready to give you the car?

They have not given me a date. My only hope is that they told NHTSA that they would let all customers know by 8/04, *implying* they could fix them by then.
No, Im completely in the dark. I haven't even received any notification about this software issue, but just assume it applies to mine.

Last edited:

Draman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I suppose it could be some other software update recall since technically I only went in for ANA5. Service advisor was the 1 that told me there was another recall for a "large software update", but he did not call it ANA6 by name

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
My car was at my local dealer for 2 days last week getting some open campaigns resolved. While there my SA confirmed that ANA6 is in their system as a future update but it isn’t expected to be available to apply to vehicles until sometime in mid-Aug and would require a return visit.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Just curious which dealer? PSS is ours, I haven't called to ask about the updates yet.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
If it was an OTA-update the update would start with an O, like ONA5.
ANA6 isn't an OTA-update.
Sponsored