BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Is there a way to save which screen you want the car to default to on start up? Eg to launch on the radio or the trip page or whatever. Mine seems pretty random, sometimes on the home screen, sometimes on what i last looked at etc. Pre-big update it always seemed to start up on what i last had up (aka the radio).

As a total aside, i discovered today that the cupholder is exactly the right size for a tub of Haagen-dazs.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Is there a way to save which screen you want the car to default to on start up? Eg to launch on the radio or the trip page or whatever. Mine seems pretty random, sometimes on the home screen, sometimes on what i last looked at etc. Pre-big update it always seemed to start up on what i last had up (aka the radio).

As a total aside, i discovered today that the cupholder is exactly the right size for a tub of Haagen-dazs.
Prior to uPdate it used to default to the Home Screen but post it should default to where you left it e.g. My Home Screen.

Mind you I'd need to check again but it has definitely improved since uPdate but whether it defaults to any last screen I'm not certain.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Prior to uPdate it used to default to the Home Screen but post it should default to where you left it e.g. My Home Screen.

Mind you I'd need to check again but it has definitely improved since uPdate but whether it defaults to any last screen I'm not certain.
This is my experience too. Although it then connects to car play and I have to switch it back to the radio
Sponsored