lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
HI All, i am due to collect my 4s this week.....

I have a vague recollection of a discussion that it can be beneficial to quote a low mileage when taking a pcp deal and then paying the excess mileage at the end and being better off than quoting the higher mileage at the start... Not sure if this is a thing or not, as it would seem the finance company would lose out?? But you never know!! Putting 50ish% down and then financing the GTV. thanks in advance
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Ask for a quote with the mileage you think you may need. Then ask for a quote with minimum mileage and do the sums. I think it's something like 16p per mile so not cheap.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
HI All, i am due to collect my 4s this week.....

I have a vague recollection of a discussion that it can be beneficial to quote a low mileage when taking a pcp deal and then paying the excess mileage at the end and being better off than quoting the higher mileage at the start... Not sure if this is a thing or not, as it would seem the finance company would lose out?? But you never know!! Putting 50ish% down and then financing the GTV. thanks in advance

as i said on the FB group pal its so much cheaper to pay excess miles than front load them
on my quotes for example its over £3k cheaper to PCP for 5k pa and do 10K than it is to PCP for 10k pa

bt it depends on your excess mile rate when you ordered the car

dan
Sponsored