Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I've been watching my TYD date of 3-11-22 for some time now and have been very excited. PEC Atlanta seemed like a hoot so I opted for that, figuring that I'd fly there with my wife, experience the day then take a couple of days of "learning how to charge" on my way home to Maryland. I just received notice that my delivery will be scheduled for the end of April, 6 weeks after the stated TYD arrival. Feeling disappointed.

Porsche Taycan PEC Delivery Delay 1641854350681
Sponsored

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
I've been watching my TYD date of 3-11-22 for some time now and have been very excited. PEC Atlanta seemed like a hoot so I opted for that, figuring that I'd fly there with my wife, experience the day then take a couple of days of "learning how to charge" on my way home to Maryland. I just received notice that my delivery will be scheduled for the end of April, 6 weeks after the stated TYD arrival. Feeling disappointed.

1641854350681.png
I originally had PEC-ATL. My SA called me as the car was getting ready to leave Germany and said PEC was backed up and if I left it on, I would not receive my car until March. The car was scheduled to arrive before Christmas so there was no way I was going to wait until March to take delivery of the car. The dealer set me up with another date for the track experience though.