AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, Audi A7 Comp Edition, CLS53 AMG
Country flag
Got a call fro Porsche Dublin which began with “We have good news and bad news, the good news is that Your 2022 Porsche 4S CT in Mamba Green has finally landed with us. The bad news is that it is missing the speaker for Pedestrian awareness sound i.e., not supplied from the manufacturer. This is considered a safety issue and hence You can not collect the Car. Furthermore, we can not confirm when will this speaker be supplied and fitted for you to collect” When I asked about taking it off one of their stock 2nd hand cars, I was told that speaker is linked to the Chasis and this can not be done. While one can stomach the disappointment of the missing car and the delay thus caused, I simply could not digest the genetically linked BS. So disappointed as had to wait a long time and miss options on account of chip shortage and now this crap
Sponsored

timc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo, BMW 330e
Country flag
Why did they not keep it in Germany until they had the part. Seems crazy to me.

OP
OP

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, Audi A7 Comp Edition, CLS53 AMG
Country flag
Have no idea, they likely missed putting it in the first place, so much for Porsche QC. Worst for me is then the local Porsche rep trying give a stupid excuse

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I guess that they are not having enough space to keep all uncompleted cars.
They were shipping hundreds of them all,over the world…later on missed parts by fedex/dhl to finnish them either at dealers’ locations or on ports, etc.
my arrived without control unit for tires pressure control… .and it’s been completed about six weeks later…. So, nothing new

Last edited:

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
I guess that they are not having enough space to keep all uncompleted cars.
They were shipping hundreds of them all,over the world…later on missed parts by fedex/dhl to finnish them either at dealers’ locations or on ports, etc.
my arrived without control unit for tires pressure control… .and it’s been completed about six weeks later…. So, nothing new
Exactly, this isn't on "Porsche QC" but more on the limited real estate they have to hold cars. My car was held at port for over a month and STILL doesn't have the parts it shipped without. Brave new world.
Sponsored