Personalized License Plates - What’s Yours / What do you Suggest?

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Mine is X-YVES-X. Referring to my first name obviously.

Over here you can chose whatever you want limited to 9 characters (except the usual political, racist, abusive,... Stuff of course).

"Vanity plate" as we call it here costs 1000Euro and is linked to driver, not car. That's why I wanted something linked to me and not the car. It will be my 3rd car I use this license plate. First car was ML63 AMG. Now on my 740e iPerformance pending delivery of the Taycan.

IMG_20200314_110304.jpg

20201205_131724.jpg
Mine is X-YVES-X. Referring to my first name obviously.

Over here you can chose whatever you want limited to 9 characters (except the usual political, racist, abusive,... Stuff of course).

"Vanity plate" as we call it here costs 1000Euro and is linked to driver, not car. That's why I wanted something linked to me and not the car. It will be my 3rd car I use this license plate. First car was ML63 AMG. Now on my 740e iPerformance pending delivery of the Taycan.

IMG_20200314_110304.jpg

20201205_131724.jpg

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Model X = "I PLUG IN" (Best ever! Wife wouldn't let me have it...)
Taycan = "L ECTRIC" (seven char max - spaces don't count)

IMHO: If your car already says TAYCAN on the trunk lid, you don't also need it on the plate. ...and if you opted to take the model designation OFF the trunk lid, why would you then add it to the plate?

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
Model X = "I PLUG IN" (Best ever! Wife wouldn't let me have it...)
Taycan = "L ECTRIC" (seven char max - spaces don't count)

IMHO: If your car already says TAYCAN on the trunk lid, you don't also need it on the plate. ...and if you opted to take the model designation OFF the trunk lid, why would you then add it to the plate?
Mine is a veteran’s plate with a foreign war medal on it (Vietnam) - hopefully for some mercy from the police!

ampitup

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine getting amped up at an Electrify America charging staton.

Porsche Taycan Personalized License Plates - What’s Yours / What do you Suggest? tempImage5P0lZM

amazing

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'99 540i, '20 Merc Sprinter 4x4, 21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Don't have a personalized plate I saw a model 3 in California with 'No Dino" and thought it was pretty creative.

JazyK

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SL550, C250, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Here are my plates, which reflect my sincere belief that (given my background) this Taycan is a special gift from above. (Google Psalm 37:4)
Porsche Taycan Personalized License Plates - What’s Yours / What do you Suggest? IMG_9308

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I have 6 FD currently on my 1991 Mercedes 500E. I bought it over 20 years ago now and similar numbers are fetching around £40,000 so I am not sure whether to sell it of put it on the Taycan CT4S I have on order, I am going to sell the Merc anyway since the CT will effectively replace it.

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have 6 FD currently on my 1991 Mercedes 500E. I bought it over 20 years ago now and similar numbers are fetching around £40,000 so I am not sure whether to sell it of put it on the Taycan CT4S I have on order, I am going to sell the Merc anyway since the CT will effectively replace it.
Get the money!

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Just got my plate a couple weeks ago. In my jurisdiction you have to fill out an Orwellian-type form and submit meaningless paperwork just to get the special plate. Questions like: "Why do you want this plate?" "What does the plate mean?" "Does it mean something in other languages?" Etc. etc.

ZIPNZAP was the best I could come up with (the gov't computer wouldn't let me use other choices) but I think it's pretty cool.

Porsche Taycan Personalized License Plates - What’s Yours / What do you Suggest? L1006101
Sponsored