Personalized License / Vanity Plates - What's Yours?

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
EC08URN now correctly spaced after 2 fines and a letter from the DVLA saying they would cancel it if reported again by my lovely village policeman……….we don’t get on.
Sponsored

ptilley42

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have T111LHE cost £250 did find T11ley but £25k , wife said not. Surname is Tilley. One that shall be obeyed won the argument

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
EC08URN now correctly spaced after 2 fines and a letter from the DVLA saying they would cancel it if reported again by my lovely village policeman……….we don’t get on.
Sounds like a proper arse that man - who cares about spacing as long as ANPR can read it… reporting to DVLA shows he’s a zealous tw*t!
I don’t have the right spacing either and never got pulled over not had any issue with recognition at car parks etc.
Some brilliant plates guys, so cool that you can go full letters in the US!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
What is feasible, and its cost, stronly varies with country.
I am only familiar with UK and a bit the US but they are very, very different to each other!

pdavison

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Velar, Harley Davidson Sportster
Country flag
Sounds like a proper arse that man - who cares about spacing as long as ANPR can read it… reporting to DVLA shows he’s a zealous tw*t!
I don’t have the right spacing either and never got pulled over not had any issue with recognition at car parks etc.
Some brilliant plates guys, so cool that you can go full letters in the US!
I've got incorrect spacing on all my plates and (touch wood) never had a problem as they're all legal font and letter size. Love the plate by the way, I did think putting my GU12ZLE plate on the Taycan might be a bit of fun but as it's my wife's car she wants hers on there instead.