bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Signed up... haven't used it yet... I assume it's credited on the same credit card statement or is it credited on the next statement? Also, BC Hydro is now charging $$$... so it's nice to have a super fast charger in case of that need....

OP
OP
struther

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Signed up... haven't used it yet... I assume it's credited on the same credit card statement or is it credited on the next statement?
I’m not sure yet. Make sure you link your RBC card to Petro-Canada points card. I also had to “Add Offer” on the RBC Rewards app. Super simple. I forgot to do that when I tried it earlier. I plan to test it again soon.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m not sure yet. Make sure you link your RBC card to Petro-Canada points card. I also had to “Add Offer” on the RBC Rewards app. Super simple. I forgot to do that when I tried it earlier. I plan to test it again soon.
Yup, the offer came up a day after I linked my card... Added the offer... I have two Visas cards, and was told only one of them would work for this offer, but on the offer page it notes both cards are eligible.

So, do you use the Pedro EV Charging app and then select the linked RBC card as form of payment or just pay at the EV station directly with the RBC card?

OP
OP
struther

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Yup, the offer came up a day after I linked my card... Added the offer... I have two Visas cards, and was told only one of them would work for this offer, but on the offer page it notes both cards are eligible.

So, do you use the Pedro EV Charging app and then select the linked RBC card as form of payment or just pay at the EV station directly with the RBC card?
I would think either would work.
Sponsored