ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
In my view, one of a few enjoyable video presentations of Taycan with some nice Porsche comparisons:

Thanks @Arno for posting this, I had just found it as well and was so enthralled watching it. I had seen other reviews by this guy in the past and always impressed with his quality of production. he's quite good here about staying focused on what he wants to cover and will partition it to other parts of living with the Taycan in another episode.

Give it up for "Remove Before Race"!
PETROLHEADS! The EV we WANT is here! Porsche’s Taycan Turbo S!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arno

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
You’re welcome Ron, and I totally agree!

I’m a bit of a Taycan-nurd I think, at least according to my better half (wife/boss) which thinks watching all the YouTube videos is a waste of time when I already own one. She might be right on that one - but hey, maybe I learn something?

However this YouTube-guy make well planned edited quality videos which stands out. Those regarding Porsche are of course the most fun to watch (again and again - don’t tell :lipssealed:)

Last edited:

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Possibly the best review yet. I really enjoyed it and like the visuals. Fun to see the Taycan, Panamera, and 911 switched back and forth. I also enjoyed some of his observations regarding the styling and interior layout in regards to similarities with a 911. I always felt like it was more similar to the 911 versus a Panamera, but I couldn't figure out how to express it. He did it perfectly.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That was a really great video. Definitely recommend viewing. I thought i would only watch part - but watched the whole thing.

”I feel like a hero driving this”.

Nice to have a review from someone who likes to drive ;)

Flummox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Audi A8
Country flag
Slightly off-topic, but can anyone identify the finish on the Mission-E wheels in the thumbnail of the video? The only thing that makes sense is satin platinum, but the finish in the thumbnail looks much lighter than the image of satin platinum wheels in the configurator.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes, those are Satin Platinum. You can see how dark they look from the configurator in my profile pic, but there's plenty of videos with cars that have them, and they aren't that dark.

Pics of mine in the Volcano Gray thread.

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
He's absolutely right regarding the rear side that it's a bit boring, especially the lower section. Awaiting on the first aftermarket diffuser for this car.