PorscheMaui1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 2021
Country flag
Twice the past week I awoke to find my trunk open. I’m mostly sure I left it closed , especially the second time. Anyone had same? Any ideas?
Sponsored

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Twice the past week I awoke to find my trunk open. I’m mostly sure I left it closed , especially the second time. Anyone had same? Any ideas?
A couple times I've discovered my frunk open, I'm pretty sure it was due to an accidental press when in my pocket. Wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened to you.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
A couple times I've discovered my frunk open, I'm pretty sure it was due to an accidental press when in my pocket. Wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened to you.
I have had my Frunk open as well. I think it was when I had to walk close around the front of the car due to an obstruction or something and I set off the Comfort Access to open it. I haven't confirmed it yet.

winstonliu515

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GT3, 911 Turbo, Taycan CT4, Macan Turbo, LP560
Country flag
I have the exact same issue and my car is at Porsche right now getting this fixed and a whole list of order things. So I was told that it has to do with the faulty antenna inside the key fob, this will cause the frunk to open on its own. They are having that completely swapped out this time and I will keep you posted.
Sponsored

Reactions: B61