OP
thenaimis

thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Added the latest contributions, thanks everyone. Didn't really think it needed to be sorted, but that plus the growing size of the table prompted me to figure out how to figure out how to easily reformat/reorganize the table(s). Had I used the wysiwyg editor, it would have been a lot of painful copying and pasting, but turning on BB code made it much easier to do (in emacs).
(hopefully the reorganization is an improvement in most people's eyes)
Sponsored

Kool Kid

First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2013 Porsche 991C2
Country flag
Added Waze since it gets a lot of mentions, with the best description I could come up with, having never used it :)
how do you get waze to connect to your pcm screen?

OP
OP
thenaimis

thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just got a notice about "Porsche Parking Plus" app, from PCNA apparently (that's how it shows up on Google Play). Anyone want to try it out? If I were in a position that I needed to use an app to find a parking spot, I probably wouldn't be driving the Porsche - I'd be too paranoid about door dings.

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I just came across another charging app: "ChargeHub EV Map". I've never used it, but it looks to be decent.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Just got a notice about "Porsche Parking Plus" app, from PCNA apparently (that's how it shows up on Google Play). Anyone want to try it out? If I were in a position that I needed to use an app to find a parking spot, I probably wouldn't be driving the Porsche - I'd be too paranoid about door dings.
Got this email today explaining it:
Porsche launches new Parking Plus app to deliver convenient parking experience
Did you know that Americans on average spend 17 hours per year searching for parking? As if this was not enough, drivers in major metro areas such as New York spend 107 hours.*

Now with Porsche Parking Plus, Porsche customers and others can simply download an app that is specifically designed to simplify the parking experience at the touch of button. No more paper tickets, pay machines, waiting in line or wasting time. The app offers users advance parking reservations at nearly 4,000 locations all over the United States. Among many features, Parking Plus helps customers locate optimal parking for Porsche sports cars, while also saving customers’ time with pre-paid parking, optimized search functionality by model type and advance parking facility details.​

Drive it. Park It.
Say goodbye to hunting for parking. Let Parking Plus make it easier than ever to discover the ideal parking spot. In just a few taps through the Parking Plus app, you can discover and reserve your parking space so it is waiting for you when you need it. You can use Parking Plus as a driver of a Porsche or another brand. The service works independently of the manufacturer.
Sponsored