Playing the daily electronics lottery... what's not working today....

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
So On my way to cars and coffee this morning I wanted to listen to jazz from WGUC or NPR. Nope. Not possible. Your car is not equipped with a radio. Tried online radio. Not possible, service not available. Exited the car. Turned it off. Waited. Got back in. Sorry. No radio. Ok, fine, I used car play since I was a bit late and all worked ok via my cell phone

Got to cars and coffee and had a great time. So when we left to go have breakfast at the bistro. Car radio was back! Working great! So I try to launch waze via car play to watch for cops. Sorry, there is no car play set up. You need to set it up via a usb cable the first time. Damn. Ok, fine, I’ll listen to radio and watch Waze on the iPhone.

Had a great brakfast with friends at the bistro and when I leave and get in the car, poof! radio AND car play are back and working great.

Its becoming a daily adventure.... ? ? ?
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: B61

EABonney

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yup I am having this same issue in my 2021 RWD that I took possession of last week. It seems like every other time I get in the car something goes away and something comes back. Bluetooth, Calendar, entire screen for the driver side console. It's headed back to the shop for "repairs" this week. Love LOVE this car, but at this price point it's just not acceptable.

• Sad
Reactions: B61

rs38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan,gt2,i8
Country flag
if you say "not acceptable", so what are the consequences?
@Alemany you accepted it once since February?

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I had 3 today, I had to manual connect my Iphone, the evse overheated fortunately the car was not charging anymore and I had the driver take over red screen despite having all driver assistance features off. all I am missing is my fail to charge issues at EA

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Today for the first time I saw a novel white warning about the Trunk Emergency Release being unavailable. The message self-cleared after a few seconds before being able to take a photo.

OP
OP
Alemany

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
if you say "not acceptable", so what are the consequences?
@Alemany you accepted it once since February?
I keep taking it back to the dealer for repairs every time something happens, Biggest issues is any the time I get to the dealer it has changed. Right now it has been there over a week. Not what I expected from Porsche.

EABonney

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Right mine goes back to the shop tomorrow. I will just keep doing this until they get it fixed. All of these are minor issues to me, but when spending over 115k I do expect a bit more.

Added bonus for me they say they have a chip to fix my electric steering wheel adjustment. ?

benjos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I experience issues using the double diamond button as the HomeConnect for my garage door opener. It usually works (about 66-75%) but sometimes does not work. Also I get annoyed that it displays the HomeLink window on the screen and I have to close it in order to use the PCM. I think that while the HomeLink window displays on the screen the double diamond button will not close the garage door anymore. My software is up-to-date.

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
I feel left out. My only issues are my wife using my key and the seat settings get changed.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I feel left out. My only issues are my wife using my key and the seat settings get changed.
Put her on memory setting '3' :p
Sponsored