Poll for delivery delays - curious how many members are waiting for their delayed US vehicle

Is TYD showing a Q4 US delivery date?

• Total voters

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My MY21 4S originally had a August delivery date and after many delays, now showing 12/31 on TYD. Wanting to see how many members are in a similar situation in the US. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

Reactions: vdr

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
My 22 CT4 got delayed by a single week but will still be delivered in November.

OP
OP
Bajas21

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
MY21 due January
I didn’t realize that they were pushing some 21’s into January. Seemed like they were stacking everyone in December in the hopes of delivering by year end.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have to wonder if my September order is still due for 12/3 without delays because I didn’t spec the Bose stereo.

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
May order now showing 12/31, which likely means forget delivery by year end. Produced 7/15 but sitting (outside?) ever since. Who knows what condition the battery pack and the rest of the car is in. No offer of compensation. No further info from Porsche or dealer. Unknown situation for US Fed EV tax credit after 2021. We should take a poll and see how many '21 folks are canceling. We are on the fence.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
May order now showing 12/31, which likely means forget delivery by year end. Produced 7/15 but sitting (outside?) ever since. Who knows what condition the battery pack and the rest of the car is in. No offer of compensation. No further info from Porsche or dealer. Unknown situation for US Fed EV tax credit after 2021. We should take a poll and see how many '21 folks are canceling. We are on the fence.
Personally that’d be a tough pill for me to swallow. Like you said, the car sitting for 5 months and then taking delivery of a 2021 model a month after they started delivering 2022 models? Oof. I think I’d be cancelling and threatening a lawsuit if they refuse to give my deposit back.

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
Personally that’d be a tough pill for me to swallow. Like you said, the car sitting for 5 months and then taking delivery of a 2021 model a month after they started delivering 2022 models? Oof. I think I’d be cancelling and threatening a lawsuit if they refuse to give my deposit back.
They will let us cancel. Its in the contract and plus they probably believe they will do better reselling it, although who knows what the market will be for a "new" '21 in Q1/22? At the end of the day, it's easy enough to find a '22 allocation at MSRP or better with a (promised) Dec delivery. Seems like with the RS6 Avant, all 300 (im making that number up) people in the US who want one, have already ordered theirs.

RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
MY22
Ordered 9/13
Deleivery 1/07/22 although that will be delayed because of PECLA.

offplan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S , bicycle , my own feet
Country flag
Anyone from UAE? I placed order for MY22, 4S in early September. Dealer says he doesn't have any idea about when it will be allocated. Is this normal ?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I'm not familiar with market in UAE, but if your dealer doesn't have allocation, it actually means that your car doesn't exist even on "paper".
Once, your dealer will get allocation, they will know production week.
Sponsored