POLL: What do you think about the 2022 Sport Turismo (Not GTS)

What do you think about the 2022 Sport Turismo (Not GTS)

• I don't like it at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
What does the forum think about the 2022 Sport Truismo? I have made a poll. Thanks for voting
Sponsored

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
What does the forum think about the 2022 Sport Truismo? I have made a poll. Thanks for voting
Here in Finland CT is absolutely great, because of snow. With Sport Plus on the road I am not missing a thing. CT looks also cooler, the rear end seems lighter.

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
I like the looks of the CT better. I for one like the contrast of the arches. Without them, I find the rear of the car looks too big/bulky, and the wheels look too small.

Lekfx

First Name
Lek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3e, e-surfboard, Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
From the moment it was introduced I was baffled as to why people would choose a gravel road car that is actually a sports car. It is a performance brand, machine and design. I also feel the plastic wheel arches etc look VERY cheap. They are unnecessary to the great majority of buyers too. I suspect that the majority of buyers NEVER take the car on gravel roads, especially at speed! I was relieved to hear the rumor that the Sport Turismo was coming, though it was denied by Porsche. I had it confirmed by an acquaintance who owns nine dealerships, and he offered to get me his first in the country. I leapt at the opportunity and I now couldn’t be happier! GTS too! Perfection Sweet-spot. Form=function. Plus I can still lift the car to higher ride heights If needed. (Although the GPS based lift-sensor NEVER WORKS!)

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
From the moment it was introduced I was baffled as to why people would choose a gravel road car that is actually a sports car. It is a performance brand, machine and design. I also feel the plastic wheel arches etc look VERY cheap. They are unnecessary to the great majority of buyers too. I suspect that the majority of buyers NEVER take the car on gravel roads, especially at speed! I was relieved to hear the rumor that the Sport Turismo was coming, though it was denied by Porsche. I had it confirmed by an acquaintance who owns nine dealerships, and he offered to get me his first in the country. I leapt at the opportunity and I now couldn’t be happier! GTS too! Perfection Sweet-spot. Form=function. Plus I can still lift the car to higher ride heights If needed. (Although the GPS based lift-sensor NEVER WORKS!)
LOL….can’t believe all of these crazy people ordered CTs, when they could have had STs. LOL. I guess myself and many many others failed the IQ/taste test 😂😬

gotta love the internet…..

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
LOL….can’t believe all of these crazy people ordered CTs, when they could have had STs. LOL. I guess myself and many many others failed the IQ/taste test 😂😬

gotta love the internet…..
Suckers.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I like the looks of the CT better. I for one like the contrast of the arches. Without them, I find the rear of the car looks too big/bulky, and the wheels look too small.
Also helped by the CT roof spoiler/shroud being in black (particularly on non-dark bodies). If they'd released the ST and CT at the same time, I bet it would have been the ST rather than CT that got this distinguishing feature.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I prefer the styling of the saloon to the ST or CT but the CT suits my lifestyle and driving environment better than the other two (and has the best looking wheels...)
I was looking for a quiet comfortable car with room for my dog and a good turn of speed when required. The CT4S fitted the bill better than I could have hoped and I'm planning to keep it forever.

I don't like the look of the plastic wheelarch covers but external styling isn't the biggest part of my choice and I certainly wouldn't spend money refinishing or painting them.

I already have an actual old school sports car though.
Sponsored