Porsch driving experience?

Dave T

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I got invited to a “Porsche driving experience” at a local track. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Sounds like it could be fun, but I’m wondering how much driving time you actually get, versus standing around and waiting for your return.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I got invited to a “Porsche driving experience” at a local track. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Sounds like it could be fun, but I’m wondering how much driving time you actually get, versus standing around and waiting for your return.
I actually did that last year at the Monticello race track in NY. It was a lot of fun and the standing-to-driving ratio was quite OK. Even my wife, who is not a car person at all, enjoyed it.

kort

Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Just do it, how often do you get to play on a track with professional instructors?

991carreradriver

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2016 GT3, 2020 Durango RT
Country flag
Just do it, how often do you get to play on a track with professional instructors?
Every three weeks for me!!!!

Advertisement

ZYRUS

Advertisement