Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
A big thumbs up for you FredC057. This is just what I searched for. Never found something, how to install it, on YouTube.

In the time you have used it never had any problems with it?
Is the removal from the cache difficult with the tool? I'm little bit scared I would break some plastic part.

Another important question from my side: does it work with a race cycling bike (smaller tires)? Normally I put my bike inside the car but there is always a moment I hit something on the interior which creates marks/scratches but these are expensive cars so I want to keep my interieur clean and nice.

The tool is pretty easy to use, but leaves some small marks on your bumper parts. But it is just plastic, so probably you can order replacement parts when it is in really bad shape.

You can fit all kind of bikes as you mount your wheels with zip ties kind of straps.

After one year of medium use, the plastic parts look like;

Porsche Taycan Porsche Bike Rack (step by step picture of the installation) IMG_2429
Sponsored

ODC

First Name
Olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag

The tool is pretty easy to use, but leaves some small marks on your bumper parts. But it is just plastic, so probably you can order replacement parts when it is in really bad shape.

You can fit all kind of bikes as you mount your wheels with zip ties kind of straps.

After one year of medium use, the plastic parts look like;

IMG_2429.jpeg
Thanks for the video! I have this video but didn't found is, let's say, very clear how to remove the plastic parts (it's go fast is that video and angle wasn't super). What Fred showed in picture was very clear.

Maybe if you put some isolation tape around the tool it would prevent marks or scratches.