atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of taking delivery in two weeks. This morning I was greeted by the message in the title when I unlocked my iPhone.

The way it was explained to me when I purchased the car was three years of those free 30 minute/month charging sessions, set up as three consecutive one year subscriptions. So I just wanted to ask someone that’s crossed the one year boundary already if the auto renewal process is smooth, the app figures it out for itself, etc., or if I’m in for another excruciating call to Porsche Mobility Services (or whatever the devil they’re calling themselves now)?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of taking delivery in two weeks. This morning I was greeted by the message in the title when I unlocked my iPhone.

The way it was explained to me when I purchased the car was three years of those free 30 minute/month charging sessions, set up as three consecutive one year subscriptions. So I just wanted to ask someone that’s crossed the one year boundary already if the auto renewal process is smooth, the app figures it out for itself, etc., or if I’m in for another excruciating call to Porsche Mobility Services (or whatever the devil they’re calling themselves now)?
Dinnae panic, it will auto renew as per contract and just goes through this cycle.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Morning,
Is this the case for all new Taycan's?
Yes it should be but also transferable to new owners within the 3 year period.

Note that in UK you get the Porsche Taycan RFID card and not in US.

I rarely use mine as the charges whilst subsidised are far too high (kW + time spent) if using Porsche EVSEs - ok at Ionity.

OP
OP
atebit

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Thanks for the replies!