Porsche connect App connection to PCM and server problem

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
Hi everyone ,
It’s been a couple of days that my Porsche Connect App is not showing any information of my car because of a Connection problem to the server and the car.
I tried logging off and on a few times. Waiting for the server for maybe reboot in Germany and I made sure my Connect App was up to date in iOS.
Other than that I haven’t changed any settings lately , the car is pretty new with a 1000 miles and it was working fine since day 1 at delivery when we set this up at the dealership.

Anyone has any clue before I call the support line and/or go back to the dealer ? Thanks
Porsche Taycan Porsche connect App connection to PCM and server problem 7D02142A-DB14-44DC-B3B4-9C0A4230DCAA
Sponsored

Cabsav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi everyone ,
It’s been a couple of days that my Porsche Connect App is not showing any information of my car because of a Connection problem to the server and the car.
I tried logging off and on a few times. Waiting for the server for maybe reboot in Germany and I made sure my Connect App was up to date in iOS.
Other than that I haven’t changed any settings lately , the car is pretty new with a 1000 miles and it was working fine since day 1 at delivery when we set this up at the dealership.

Anyone has any clue before I call the support line and/or go back to the dealer ? Thanks
7D02142A-DB14-44DC-B3B4-9C0A4230DCAA.jpeg
I hate to say this but I have just rejected my Taycan Turbo because not only would the app not connect when I collected the car but it failed completely to do so for another 4 weeks. The car's connectivity in general was just as problematic so in the end I gave up, returned the car and they refunded the money in full. My app showed exactly what you have got. Porsche Connect seems to be a big problem for them worldwide. I was told it was affecting 10% of their cars across all models, not just the Taycan. Sorry to give you gloomy news.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
For me it started working again after the recent big software update / maintainance service. But I did write very explicit angry mails to the support email address... not so funny :-/.
Sponsored