pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Taycan 4S Gran Turismo
Country flag
I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and picked up my 4S May 28. The Connect app wasn't in the Google Play Store and still isn't. The folks at the dealer check it out and told me that it's being worked on and will be in soon. Four days later still no app. I see folks making comments about the app here. Does everyone have iPhone? Anyone have the Google app?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have it. For whatever reason it regularly disappears and reappears during updates. Once installed it will remain on your phone however.

If I look at the Play Store in UK today it isn't listed for example.

I suspect there are updates in the pipeline as My Porsche web portal wasn't available in full over the weekend.

Until the app is available use My Porsche as many of the features are replicated there.

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Same in Norway and Sweden
Have a new phone, needed to install. Not available. (Had it the last year!)
Have messaged them. Do the same to inform your local market.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Pulled the APK from my Samsung.

**EDIT**: This site embeds google drive. Just hit the icon top right. Not sure how this looks on mobile.

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Gracias, that did the trick!

DL81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997.2 S, GLE 450, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and picked up my 4S May 28. The Connect app wasn't in the Google Play Store and still isn't. The folks at the dealer check it out and told me that it's being worked on and will be in soon. Four days later still no app. I see folks making comments about the app here. Does everyone have iPhone? Anyone have the Google app?
Same here..just picked up my car yesterday and couldn't find it in the play store. When I link to it from Google chrome, it says "it's not available in your country". Hope they come out with a fix soon

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Same here..just picked up my car yesterday and couldn't find it in the play store. When I link to it from Google chrome, it says "it's not available in your country". Hope they come out with a fix soon
I linked the latest .apk above.