kl98cwg

First Name
DF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
I have a 100 % discount. Activated the FOD ALK and PID three months free trial six months ago. Both are active in my car but show as to be activated in the app. Never was charged anything.
Good for you …. I’d have kept quiet about that, they may be watching! 🤣

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Good for you …. I’d have kept quiet about that, they may be watching! 🤣
I had the update this week and was afraid it would have been gone but its still active. Strangely PID and ALK now also show in my list of options in the app.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I just bought ALK at the one-time price Friday without seeing this. Argh.

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I have a 100 % discount. Activated the FOD ALK and PID three months free trial six months ago. Both are active in my car but show as to be activated in the app. Never was charged anything.
What is ALK and PID?

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Active Lane Keep
Porsche InnoDrive
Is inno drive a function on demand? You probably need all wheel drive for that. I don’t see that option.

I also don’t see ALK but I optioned lane assist with the 3 lights in the mirror, so I guess I have this already.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Is inno drive a function on demand? You probably need all wheel drive for that. I don’t see that option.

I also don’t see ALK but I optioned lane assist with the 3 lights in the mirror, so I guess I have this already.
Let me clarify some terms:

ACC: Active Cruise Control. Keeps speed and following distance. Needed for other advanced stuff.
LKA: Lane keep assist. Gives a noise and slight nudge if you drive too close to the lane lines.
LCA: Lane change assist. This is the lights in the mirrors.
ALK: Active lane keeping. When engaged, this is "autopilot" that will steer for you provided the lane markers are visible. Do note that if the lane markers go away, the auto-steering will disengage without warning so always pay attention.
Innodrive: Speed adjustments during autopilot based on road conditions/curves.

None of these features require AWD, as I've used them all on my previous RWD car.

Last edited:

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag

No but you do need the sensor that comes with ACC to be able to purchase Innodrive. It took some time before I saw PID / ALK as FOD. I think it was only possible on the desktop site.

dutchcourage

First Name
Duco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
My 3 month free “test” for dynamic light plus and ALK would end next week so I just bought both and added inno drive too all with a 15% discount.

JamesP

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Is 15% off for the whole time you subscribe? I assume it is.

MartyMeatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Code wouldn't work for me. Had a chat with support and they just shrugged and said "try again tomorrow".

Tried again the next day and still wouldn't work, nor would it work the day after that.

Gave up and paid full price.

Cynic in me says the "error" was intentional.
Sponsored