Porsche Destination and Trip Planner (web-based)

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Our gov (electro companies, but gov for letting them) is being dumb with selling electricity abroad and footing us with the bill. It was 4 NOK per kWh the other day. No fucking way I charge at home. Even Ionity is cheaper at 1.85 NOK. Thankfully it's cheap as hell at my dads job so the car gets charged there once or twice a week.
I was blown away with how cheap IONITY was in Norway. But even here in Ireland I'm paying €0.08c per kWh (less than 1 NOK) at home for electricity at night (12 AM until 9AM) and that's after steep price rises recently
Sponsored

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
It's odd how this public feature is not part of the "navigation" feature that's part of the my.porsche web app. The my.porsche "navigation" web app is only good for searching for destinations and saving it as favorites / sending it to vehicle (get it by tomorrow).

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
I was blown away with how cheap IONITY was in Norway. But even here in Ireland I'm paying €0.08c per kWh (less than 1 NOK) at home for electricity at night (12 AM until 9AM) and that's after steep price rises recently
Yeah electricity ought to be around 0.15 (0.013 GBP) NOK this time of year. I envy you.

Stupid [insert countries] buying up our electricity. Get off my lawn!

EDIT: I should mention that up in northern Norway they still get low price. Shoot me.

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Is there a decent full screen version of this web site?
The link shows the map embedded in another web page and it does not seem to be at the right size to use all features.

Again, very clumsy of Porsche to not have a decent charge map website. Tesla has this for years.
Luxury brand.....yeah right.

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Is there a decent full screen version of this web site?
The link shows the map embedded in another web page and it does not seem to be at the right size to use all features.

Again, very clumsy of Porsche to not have a decent charge map website. Tesla has this for years.
Luxury brand.....yeah right.
Screens Marseille airport to Lyon aiport via Grenoble

Porsche Taycan Porsche Destination and Trip Planner (web-based) MrsLys1

Porsche Taycan Porsche Destination and Trip Planner (web-based) MrsLys2

Porsche Taycan Porsche Destination and Trip Planner (web-based) MrsLys3

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
@Daniel How did you scroll down to see the rest of the trip list ? (your last screenshot)

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Nothing special, only scroll the left window
Sorry for the late answer...
Thanks. Looking at your video I played a bit more with it.
Apparently it is not that intuitive on a Apple Macbook. I have to click on a non-active item in the left box. (if it is an active element, it will open a submenu) And then I can scroll with the arrows on the keyboard.
Sponsored