Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Sounds expensive for something you will not own. If the service was available in Europe it was not for me.

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
IMO, it’s not a bad deal if money is no object… literally… no object. If it is, it’s not too different than a never ending lease But with slightly higher prices on a leased highly specced 911. I talked to my SA and finance director about it just to kill time and it’s not offered at my dealer but they said they have a hand full of customers who trade in vehicles every few months (some in less than month - they get CPO’s with less than 500 miles on them) so for those people, it’s not a bad deal.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Too much money and be aware Porsche lease turn-ins are extremely picky.

I leased a Porsche exactly once.

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
This is not a lease - this is Porsche Drive. Essentially you rent one or many cars for a day, week or month timeframe. For example, you can have a 992 Carrera S for the month for $3,600.00 + an activation fee and taxes. Porsche delivers the car to your home and the rental includes insurance coverage. I may try it this spring. Much cheaper for me to drive a car this way for 1500 miles vs. the buy and sell option.
Sponsored