Porsche Finance Interest Rate Reduced

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As mentioned on another post, the pre-pandemic APR was theft but they have dropped it to a slightly more respectable 5.9%. For those who may not usually consider it, take a look as they’re giving stupendous GFV on the Taycan so it’s worth taking out potentially to protect yourself if residuals turn out to be more Panamera than 911.
You can in fact pay almost all the depreciation as deposit which for mine makes the monthly <£300.
I would be interested to know if anyone whose bought elsewhere got a better offer?
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Hi Guys

The APR rate will poss change each month, it was 6.9% when I started getting quotes and then reduced to 6% with some dealerships 5.9% and 5.8% saves about £10-20pm on my Turbo so not a big deal

I’m hoping that over the coming weeks the lower U.K. interest rates make their way to Porsche but I doubt it, I’ve looked at other finance options and there doesn’t seem to be any great PCP deals about as they all give poor GFV figures, so although the APR is lower over the 3-4 years term it actually costs more

As it’s a new car and we are in weird times to me it makes sense to have the GFV for security

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Who did you eventually go with — Porsche finance ?
yes as they are the only ones doing a PCP with the option of handing the car back at the end. All others have balanced payments with no guaranteed baloon at the end which may be very painful later down the line!

Pjjameso

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For reference received a 2.49% 60 month loan from Porsche Financial Services on my Taycan Turbo.

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Is this a loan I the sense that you own the vehicle at the end of 60 months. Just checking.
Yes, it is a loan - I own the car but subject to the loan debt. That is a US loan.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
I got the same rate/term from Porsche for my Turbo.
Ditto-at least that was what I was offered by Porsche Financial when I pick up my Turbo in about a week. Three year lease effective annual interest rate was 7.44%.
Sponsored