Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Anybody else having difficulty seeing this app on the google play store? I have had it installed in the past but can't see it now.
Sponsored

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Working fine for me...

Neptune

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Doesn't show up for me on the Google UK appstore, but i can see on google search its on the US apps store.

OP
OP
Martinl

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Doesn't show up for me on the Google UK appstore, but i can see on google search its on the US apps store.
I wonder if this is due to the 20-21 model change.....

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I cannot find it in US Android appstore either. The links from Porsche USA to appstore do not work either. Google search cannot find the Android version any more.

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I wonder if this is due to the 20-21 model change.....
Nope - the app had both model years listed when it was available - MY21 was available Nov / Dec 20.

There should be an update coming to include the Cross Turismo but that wouldn't explain why the entire app (all Porsche models) has disappeared.

Porsche Taycan Porsche good to know app on Android Screenshot_20210411-080638_Porsche Good to know

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm not going to post it up here, but a with quick online search you can easily find the APK download for Good to Know. The latest I could find was V5.12.2. May 29, 2020 which is essentially the same date as the last update to the current iOS app.

iOS does not have the 2021MY Taycan listed in the menu, just 2020.

Maybe Porsche is transitioning the good to know information to the MyPorsche app?

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I'm not going to post it up here, but a with quick online search you can easily find the APK download for Good to Know. The latest I could find was V5.12.2. May 29, 2020 which is essentially the same date as the last update to the current iOS app.

iOS does not have the 2021MY Taycan listed in the menu, just 2020.

Maybe Porsche is transitioning the good to know information to the MyPorsche app?
My iPad (see image) has both Taycan model years listed in Good to Know. Android also has both model years.

The issue (UK / Europe) appears to be that for Android the app is not available for download from Google Play but as I already have had it installed for months I know that it works and can select multiple models and model years.

None of this explains why you can’t get MY21 on Apple iOS.

Porsche Taycan Porsche good to know app on Android E9DC77F5-3640-4ECA-82FA-8C98EC67BB34

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My sales guy asked me to download this today. Had already seen this thread. Any other way of getting this on Android other than through play store?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My sales guy asked me to download this today. Had already seen this thread. Any other way of getting this on Android other than through play store?
Can't you just download the PDF and use it that way until the app becomes available again?

I posted the PDF earlier in the thread.
Sponsored