First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Interesting!

Here the owner explains more about his car. This should give a good outlook on what to come for a 911 EV.

Looks like Porsche investing in this company, Porsche truly caught fire by the EV bug. Exiting times...
"Due to go on sale this year, it's expected to have a price tag of €2m ($2.4m; £1.8m)." Now, that C_Two model price is a bit more assets than I would want to devote to my cash-up-front car financing method.

Porsche's investment agreement with Rimac does sound like a good move, given Rimac's planned role as a technology supplier to electric high-performance manufacturers.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
"Due to go on sale this year, it's expected to have a price tag of €2m ($2.4m; £1.8m)." Now, that C_Two model price is a bit more assets than I would want to devote to my cash-up-front car financing method.

Porsche's investment agreement with Rimac does sound like a good move, given Rimac's planned role as a technology supplier to electric high-performance manufacturers.
Not what I want to spend on a car, but the tech should be very interesting.

For Porsche it's great, because they now have a tech outlet, where they can put crazy e-power in a car, which the Porsche brand would not be able to do.

BIll

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 718, Tycan on order
Country flag
Look closely at the Rimac; the Taycan is a street version modeled on it.
Sponsored