• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Porsche Mobile Charge Connect - PMCC

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Anyone interested in buying my Porsche Mobile Charge Connect - PMCC? I allready had a charger at my home. And really have no need for the PMCC that was included with my Taycan. It is brand new and has not even been taken out of the original packing. Not sure of a fair price, but I paid something like $1,200.
Sponsored

drarmi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2017 Macan GTS, 2018 BMW 340 IX
Country flag
Anyone interested in buying my Porsche Mobile Charge Connect - PMCC? I allready had a charger at my home. And really have no need for the PMCC that was included with my Taycan. It is brand new and has not even been taken out of the original packing. Not sure of a fair price, but I paid something like $1,200.
Can you tell me how long the charging cable is?

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Here is what I would be willing to do on the PMCC that I have. I will trade it for your Porsche Mobile Charger + $600. So you would be getting a $1,120 charger for $600 + shipping.

GTZ22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 GT3
Country flag
I'm looking for a spare charger.
Probably sold but I thought I would ask just in case.

iipabrewer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Enjoying my 21' Taycan 4S
Country flag
I would be interested in offer my PMCC for the same deal (ideally a buyer on the western side of the US). I'm happily using my Juicebox and don't have a big enough circuit to go higher then 40A so could use the PMC (in trade) as my backup.

Margarita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I would be interested in offer my PMCC for the same deal (ideally a buyer on the western side of the US). I'm happily using my Juicebox and don't have a big enough circuit to go higher then 40A so could use the PMC (in trade) as my backup.
Does the PMCC deliver 22kw or 9.6kw? Seems advertised at 22kw but I've read that it may only do 9.6k in the States. My house has a 60amp breaker in my garage from the prior owners EV. Thanks.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
North American PMCC's are 9.6 kW EVSE's - 50 amp breaker - 40 amp charge rate via a NEMA 14-50 or 6-50 socket - for a 60 amp EVSE in North America (48 amp charge rate) you'll need the Porsche Wall Charger or ClipperCreek HCS-60 or simlilar product from another vendor - and it must be hardwired (building code) no pluggable mobile EVSE's above 50/40 amps in North America.

it would be easy for an electrican to swap the 60 amp breaker for a 50 amp breaker and add a NEMA 14-50/6-50 plug to the existing circuit if you want to go that route.

the maximum charge rate for any EV (via L2 AC charging) in North America is 100 amp breaker (80 amps charge rate) and 19.2 kW - not 22 kW - 22 kW is _NOT_ a thing in North American - and of course a 19.2 kW charger would be hard wired.

if you want to charge a Taycan at 19.2 kW you'll need the optional $1800 19.2 kW charging option - otherwise you're limited to the standard charge rate of 11 kW (48 amps/60 amp breaker).

the Porsche Wall Charger would be an excellent choice to wire into your existing 60 amp circuit - the PWC is adjustable amps via a setting inside the charger that you set once at install time - it can handle 20-100 amp breakers with appropriate gauge wiring.
Sponsored