Porsche opens its electric mobility exhibition with Taycan sports car on display - ht auto

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sounds like an interesting display if you are in the Berlin area.

Porsche has opened its electric mobility exhibition called 'Porsche – Pioneer of Electric Mobility' as part of the exhibition series 'Start to Drive Electric' in Berlin, Germany. The exhibition which started on July 16 will go on till November 1 and the entry is free of charge.

Porsche opens its electric mobility exhibition with Taycan sports car on display
ht auto
https://auto.hindustantimes.com/aut...can-sports-car-on-display-41595059949800.html
Sponsored

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
I used to be in Berlin at least half a dozen times per year on business, staying right around the corner from this DRIVE flagship store of the VW group. And this was always must-see POI on my trips, as they usually exhibit the latest and greatest models from all over the VW group. And also sometimes art exhibitions and other stuff. They also have a nice souvenir store with very high shelves of model cars and plenty of accessories for all VW brands.

But now, with any business travel suspended, I might not even have the chance to see this Porsche exhibition in time before it closes again. :crying:

Perhaps I will just go there on a pleasure trip for a change during the summer of fall. :)

For all of you happening to be in Berlin. Go see it at "Unter den Linden", just a five minute walk from Brandenburg Gate.