Porsche (or PCNA) deleted my car and my account, and customer support is worthless. How do I fix this?

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I accept the many minor faults that crop up because usually they are transitory (new buzzword) and self correct.
Too funny. This made me crack up. I guess when it comes to Porsche (and only Porsche…) I’m on ‘Team Transitory’ too.
Sponsored

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
I have to stay off this forum. Starting to sound like the Tesla forum which caused me to never buy a Tesla. When I finally ordered a model S I came back and the same stuff caused me to cancel and eat the deposit. I don't want to cancel the Taycan. My Bolt after over one year has been problem free. Damn that evil GM.
People are more likely to post problems than good experiences. Had my share of problems with remote access, but I still love the car and drive it every time I can.

I don't think any EV manufacturers have good road assistance at this time. Tesla and Porsche are equally poor - have dealt with both. Unfortunately, I think this is the way of the future. But rest assured, your call will forever be important.....

OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
An update on my deleted car...

I was contacted by a representative of PCNA who suggested I recreate my account and re-add my car. I did this on 12/3/21, including scanning and uploading proof of ownership. The web site said to allow up to 2 business days for approval.

On 12/13/21 I checked the web site and I was still waiting for approval. I emailed the person at PCNA who asked me to be patient and said it would be fixed soon.

I checked today and the car I had added and was waiting for approval has been deleted without notice.

I give up. At least the car is fun to drive.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
An update on my deleted car...

I was contacted by a representative of PCNA who suggested I recreate my account and re-add my car. I did this on 12/3/21, including scanning and uploading proof of ownership. The web site said to allow up to 2 business days for approval.

On 12/13/21 I checked the web site and I was still waiting for approval. I emailed the person at PCNA who asked me to be patient and said it would be fixed soon.

I checked today and the car I had added and was waiting for approval has been deleted without notice.

I give up. At least the car is fun to drive.
It does make you think, has Porsche competency dropped, or have they simply ventured into uncharted waters with connected cars and have not had any time build up the required competency? I am personally hoping for the latter.
Sponsored