Porsche, please… my Taycan is not white!!!

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I mean, even the crappy Porsche Connect app is able to show my car in the right colour (well, at least after it manages to connect). But on the centre console it’s always white. Is it really that difficult to render it in the right colour?
Sponsored

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Watched a review of the current bmw 3 series and it roo renders the car in the right color…

Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
Was it just a blob of colour or was it rendered?
They correctly render the entire car configuration all over the interface, including correct colour, seats, wheels, etc.
The older models used prerendered sprites, but the new ones render the car in 3D.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697

I mean, even the crappy Porsche Connect app is able to show my car in the right colour (well, at least after it manages to connect). But on the centre console it’s always white. Is it really that difficult to render it in the right colour?
the standing stones : paint it white !

TontoTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I noticed it the other day as well, and since I'm no young buck anymore couldn't remember if it had always been that way or it was a glitch.

It is white for everyone and has always been?
Sponsored