Porsche Rear Backrest Protection for the Taycan?

seskiyapan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same here (Porsche seatback protector and child mat but with the WeatherTech floor mats)

20210228_102335_resized.jpg
Do suncoast sell the childpad ? Does it cover all of the child seats bottom ? Child seat leaves marks on my seat after prolonged use , I need something to protect in from the childseats’ base .

tutis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Do you have a picture of what the seats look like from the front? It seems on your picture that there is a strap running across the front headrest, wondering however how that looks and if it makes the front seat passengers uncomfortable in any way

thanks!

Yeah, I've got both the backseat protector, child seat pad and all-weather rubber footmats to just protect my taycan from the kids and their shits!
the backseat protector in general fits pretty well and at the bottom of the front seats, there are 2 tiny metal bars made to support the hooks from the protector, once hooked properly you can tighten it up from the magnetic clip.

since my Taycans interior is black/beige, it's not the best match aesthetically, but it does serve the purpose.

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
Do you have a picture of what the seats look like from the front? It seems on your picture that there is a strap running across the front headrest, wondering however how that looks and if it makes the front seat passengers uncomfortable in any way

thanks!
I should be able to take some pic last this week, the upper strap is standard, I tighten them underneath the headrest (adjustable up/down, back/forward) on both sides, you don't get to touch em once setup, nor see it.

Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag

thanks!
Here are some pics of the front.

What I can’t seem to locate on my taycan, are the metal bars under the seat that the cover hooks are meant to attach to. If anyone has a real-life photo of theirs (not the manual), I would appreciate it.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Rear Backrest Protection for the Taycan? 6A60309B-65C7-4BAC-B0F9-73E7B4208B17

Porsche Taycan Porsche Rear Backrest Protection for the Taycan? 1BAD4E07-4FC8-48E4-BE0B-F274AB803CB1

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
Could you buy a roll of vinyl wrap and cover the back of the seat? then you could remove it later with no issue. much cleaner look
Sponsored