Porsche Switzerland just closed until further notice......

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
So Corona is winning the short game... at least in Central Europe. The Swiss federal government just decreed that all businesses non essential to living...... Porsche is essential no....?! :) ....... Will be closed until there is a handle on the COVID-19 situation in Switzerland........ :-( So I guess my early April delivery has become, HOPEFULLY, early May or whenever we get out of this mess.

Stay safe and you whom already have yours have a wonderful time on our empty roads. :cool:
Sponsored

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
So Corona is winning the short game... at least in Central Europe. The Swiss federal government just decreed that all businesses non essential to living...... Porsche is essential no....?! :) ....... Will be closed until there is a handle on the COVID-19 situation in Switzerland........ :-( So I guess my early April delivery has become, HOPEFULLY, early May or whenever we get out of this mess.

Stay safe and you whom already have yours have a wonderful time on our empty roads. :cool:
that is crazy

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Likewise here in France! My Taycan is standing fully ready in the showroom and was supposed to be collected next week. But the dealer is closed until further notice. Not necessary item! Something to look forward to in a months time or so once it has been declared safe to move around.

I believe the VW group are stopping their manufacturing around Europe now as well.

All FRANCE is now in Lockdown and you are only allowed to leave the house for essential shopping like food etc. And travel to work if you have essential duties like health workers etc. food stores etc.

All these health workers are Real Heroes in this situation and need all of our support and help.

OP
OP
felixtb

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
All these health workers are Real Heroes in this situation and need all of our support and help.
Yes they are.... heard that there is a movement to celebrate them every evening at 21:00 with whatever means one can... like play some music etc!
Sponsored