Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Very nice!

Can I ask what you actually get with the side skirts? In the rendering it looks like an inlay of body coloured paintwork in a similar shaped panel. Looks great with a brighter colour.

(also I love how Danish looks incomprehensible but if I try and say the words I can get what they mean!)
Yeah, the Danish language is not easy so impressive that you understood something :)

The sport side skirts is a bit wider at the rear so it makes the back of the car look a bit wider and more sportier. Also, as you mentioned, it adds a color line. It is the prettiest part of the Sport Design package if you ask me.
Sponsored

cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S 2021, Tesla Model S P100D 2019
Country flag
Hi all!

I'm ordering a Taycan Turbo S tomorrow :) I have been configuring like crazy the past couple of weeks and think i have figured out what i want, if i dare go for the Mamba green: PMK8U3K8

I really like the yellow brake calipers in contrast to the green wheel paint, and the brown interior should be a good match, in theory.
I will have a look at actual paint samples before i decide.

Any thoughts on the config, something i should consider?

I have been driving Tesla(s) since 2015 and feel like there's time for a change, i was really impressed by the Taycan 4S when i tested it last week, the quality and driving experience was much better than what i'm used to in the Tesla.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Any thoughts on the config, something i should consider?
Have you considered PDCC? It's the only thing that looks like it's missing from a proper Turbo S config.

cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you considered PDCC? It's the only thing that looks like it's missing from a proper Turbo S config.
Yes it’s been on and off on the configuration many times. It’s really hard to decide on it as i dont know how much difference it makes since the car is so bottom heavy to start with...

On the other hand it might be the thing I will regret not getting (which is true for all options i guess).
I’ll try to read up on it, thanks for the feedback!

vertebae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pending
Country flag
Yes it’s been on and off on the configuration many times. It’s really hard to decide on it as i dont know how much difference it makes since the car is so bottom heavy to start with...

On the other hand it might be the thing I will regret not getting (which is true for all options i guess).
I’ll try to read up on it, thanks for the feedback!
This thread was what actually convinced me to finally add it to my config as well:

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/porsche-dynamic-chassis-control-sport-pdcc-sport.1801/

cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm ordering a Taycan Turbo S tomorrow :) I have been configuring like crazy the past couple of weeks and think i have figured out what i want, if i dare go for the Mamba green: PMK8U3K8
This is the configuration i went for when i ordered the car:
PM815UB4

Added tinted windows, PDCC and painted car key..

I still have plenty of time to change it, it will be built in November.

This is what i'm not 100% sure of:
The Carbon Sport Design package on a Turbo S, it don't seem to change that much, the side skirts don't change at all and the front is already really nice as it is. I'll probably pass on it...

Burmester is a bit tempting, in this car it might actually make sense to pay for premium audio..

Night vision might be useful..

4 zone climate, does it add anything of value besides the display? I'm going to have kids in the back sometimes so it might make sense if it adds additional comfort.
If the only difference is how to operate the vents it might actually be better with manual control.

Other than that i think i'm pretty sure that this is the configuration i want!

...unless i should go for Frozen blue instead :p

cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Reactions: OJC

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks guys, since its 21MY colour i have ordered it from the online pics only, risky but i thought lets do it. Will post pics as soon as i cant get it

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Coming from a 2020 Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid, ordering this build tomorrow:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMFBLBS1

Every car should tell a story and the thinking behind these specs are:

- Best driving experience: every chassis performance option is selected (PTV+, RWS, PDCC).
- Focus on technology: a heavy emphasis on assistance systems – something that is a signature trait of EV’s in general and as a software engineer a personal interest of mine.
- Comfort for the front: a car thats for two front passengers and only carries rear passengers occasionally.

Moving from a rare car in my country (only 6 Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid's were ever sold over 10 years) to the super high-volume Taycan (21 cars sold this year so far).

Last edited:

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (for sale), Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hello all, new member having picked up our 4S earlier this week from Porsche Chester.

2021 car - Volcano Grey and Blackberry.

We had a few sleepless nights having chosen the interior colour without having seen a sample colour. Really happy with it though, the leather appears darker in person.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 67107831-929F-40C2-845C-EC757CC71972

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello all, new member having picked up our 4S earlier this week from Porsche Chester.

2021 car - Volcano Grey and Blackberry.

We had a few sleepless nights having chosen the interior colour without having seen a sample colour. Really happy with it though, the leather appears darker in person.

67107831-929F-40C2-845C-EC757CC71972.jpeg
Congratulations, amazing.

that’s the first pic of a blackberry interior I have seen. My car is jet black with same blackberry interior but neodyme trim. Should be with me in the next 10 days or so

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (for sale), Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Congratulations, amazing.

that’s the first pic of a blackberry interior I have seen. My car is jet black with same blackberry interior but neodyme trim. Should be with me in the next 10 days or so
Jet black and blackberry will look fantastic. Our car was the first blackberry interior out dealer had seen too. Really happy we took the risk!

Post pictures when you collect yours!
Sponsored