Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I would ditch the onboard AC charger unless you're setup at home to utilize that level of power. Good choice on the DC charger and Burmester. To me the passenger display is a waste and I would get the exterior mirrors painted body color - I think the black base makes it look a bit cheap. If you're looking to save some coin, the acoustic glass can go as well as the painted key. The car is super quiet already. Key covers can be had online for a few pounds.
Sponsored

Olicanian

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, SL.
Country flag
That’s a very similar car to the open I took delivery of a month ago, though you seem to have spent £18k more on extras than I did !

I have the same wheels and a black/crayon interior, including dark silver. And crayon belts.

Personally, I would not re-spec the Sport Chrono, if only for the awful stopwatch, which looks like an after thought. And I wish you could have had soft-close doors.

I wouldn’t bother with privacy glass - I think it spoils the side-on look. I was told you didn’t need the 22kW charger and I don’t like music enough to spend that much upgrading to a Burmeister system.

I always de-badge my cars, so all those Extras relating to the model etc would go and I wouldn’t bother with the passenger display.

If you’d like to see my spec. Please ask. Cheers.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And I wish you could have had soft-close doors.

I always de-badge my cars, so all those Extras relating to the model etc would go and I wouldn’t bother with the passenger display.
Yep.

adsnems

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
That’s a very similar car to the open I took delivery of a month ago, though you seem to have spent £18k more on extras than I did !

I have the same wheels and a black/crayon interior, including dark silver. And crayon belts.

Personally, I would not re-spec the Sport Chrono, if only for the awful stopwatch, which looks like an after thought. And I wish you could have had soft-close doors.

I wouldn’t bother with privacy glass - I think it spoils the side-on look. I was told you didn’t need the 22kW charger and I don’t like music enough to spend that much upgrading to a Burmeister system.

If you’d like to see my spec. Please ask. Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback, if you can kindly provide me with your spec that would be great

neilj007

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan, Renault Zoe
Country flag
Hi all,
My first post on the Taycan forums

Here's my build for a 4CT PMX942N5, June build, July delivery...hopefully!!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi all,
My first post on the Taycan forums

Here's my build for a 4CT PMX942N5, June build, July delivery...hopefully!!
Welcome and congrats! :like:

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Taycan 4 CT ordered
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM3NQAZ5
Arrival Mid August
Still have some time to finalize config.. One question, why does everyone seem to get Power Folding Exterior Mirrors? I had them on my Macan & never used them. Is it because of the courtesy light on the bottom?
Other things I should consider adding or deleting?
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Taycan final
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Taycan final 2

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT ordered
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM3NQAZ5
Arrival Mid August
Still have some time to finalize config.. One question, why does everyone seem to get Power Folding Exterior Mirrors? I had them on my Macan & never used them. Is it because of the courtesy light on the bottom?
Other things I should consider adding or deleting?
I like your color selection! Power fold is convenient when parking or when driving into a tight garage space. I didn't order them since my garages have enough clearance and car will be parked at work with no damage risks. If parked in public I always park in a secure spot.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I'm struggling whether to order the electric charging cover (would that thing be a reliability concern?) and the active parking support (does anybody find it useful?)

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Any one know how to get 18 way seats with standard interior? Seems you must upgrade to leather in order to go from 14 way to 18 way seats.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I'm struggling whether to order the electric charging cover (would that thing be a reliability concern?) and the active parking support (does anybody find it useful?)
Seems you loose the venting outlets with the elect. covers.

SeattleYates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, PanameraTurbo,993cab,i8/M5/M3/914
Country flag
Having owned a Taycan Turbo for 3 days, I have decided that getting a MY2022 Turbo S is the only logical outcome. This is what I’m thinking: http://www.porsche-code.com/PMZ53AS9

Would love to hear some thoughts.
Is that the 2022 MY configurator, or just showing what you'd order, but with 2021 configurator?

Last edited:

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Is that the 2022 MY configurator, or just showing what you'd order, but with 2021 configurator?
The latter. I have placed the order on the 2021 configurator with a build date deliberately set for after the 2022 config is available, so then I can waste more hour of my life picking options - apparently all the hours wasn’t enough. I’m just proving the old adage true: if you had a million monkeys with typewriters in a room, eventually you will end up with my Taycan selection.
Sponsored