Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So it is free as part of the build only? Sorry, I stand corrected. Seems like everyone should just add this to their builds.
True...but it needs to be an aftermarket item so a smoker could add it to their car if the original one didn't come with it.

And speaking of that when you do add it to your build it shows up on the build sheet/VIN decoded options forever. In the used car market when this shows up you don't know if the owner bought it because it was a $0 option, or because they smoked in it...

Personally I will not buy a car that has been smoked in. I don't smoke and I can't stand the smell. I know I'm crazy for sharing this but I'd rather pay for this afterwards if I needed it to hold change or fill in the cup holder than to add that to my build for free!

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
And speaking of that when you do add it to your build it shows up on the build sheet/VIN decoded options forever. In the used car market when this shows up you don't know if the owner bought it because it was a $0 option, or because they smoked in it...
I see. That makes sense. I had not thought of that. Very good advice; I may delete it from my build when the time comes to order it.

brae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 718 GT4
Country flag
My order's change freeze is coming up in a couple days! I've spent a ton of time poring over every detail and changing things, and I finally settled on the build below, set for early June delivery. Any feedback is welcome!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PLZE8ZW2

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
My order's change freeze is coming up in a couple days! I've spent a ton of time poring over every detail and changing things, and I finally settled on the build below, set for early June delivery. Any feedback is welcome!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PLZE8ZW2
Pulled up your code. Is that a new steering wheel for the 2021 model year? :p
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1583288185461

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1583288282246

brae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 718 GT4
Country flag
That's pretty weird! The configurator has been acting a little wonky now and then....

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag

SAM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GTS, 435D Gran Coupe
Country flag
Finally my spec is locked down and I can stop dithering over which options to choose!....and so the wait for delivery begins. Apparently my vehicle will be complete on 16 April and delivery expected to me around end of April / start of May. Can't wait, I'm like a kid in a candy store!!
I have appreciated earlier posts on this forum helping me to choose the options including the free black brushed aluminium sill guards!! Here is my spec: http://www.porsche-code.com/PLPUBJY4 The only option I was unsure about that I didn't take the plunge for and tick was the PDCC. Hope I don't regret that! :))

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Every time I see those huge center console cup holder holes......I think I can't wait until David MacNeil or someone comes up with good covers for those :rolleyes: .
Porsche obviously thinks we need a place for our drinks while driving......more than we need A.M. radio. :)
There is no AM radio??

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 12.10.30

I'll upload the interior soon :) plus can't find the silver Mission E wheels so gonna stick with body colored for now

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Finally my spec is locked down and I can stop dithering over which options to choose!....and so the wait for delivery begins. Apparently my vehicle will be complete on 16 April and delivery expected to me around end of April / start of May. Can't wait, I'm like a kid in a candy store!!
I have appreciated earlier posts on this forum helping me to choose the options including the free black brushed aluminium sill guards!! Here is my spec: http://www.porsche-code.com/PLPUBJY4 The only option I was unsure about that I didn't take the plunge for and tick was the PDCC. Hope I don't regret that! :))
I am thinking of adding the PDCC too and Ceramtic coated brakes, but thinking it might be overkill for a 4S

SAM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GTS, 435D Gran Coupe
Country flag
I am thinking of adding the PDCC too and Ceramtic coated brakes, but thinking it might be overkill for a 4S
I suppose it depends how important the extra 1% or 2 % of cornering performance is and indeed whether or not you think you will push the car enough to notice it. On a 911 992 I preferred it without PDCC as it gave more feedback in the bends having slightly more body roll but for the Taycan it might be more beneficial due to the extra size and weight. It's all subjective and personal opinion of course.
Sponsored