Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

remanis

First Name
Amer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60, Volvo V60
Country flag
Thanks for your input! Nice to hear from someone who has been in the same situation.

I lean towards the 4S now to keep the price down but also so I can add some more options, e.g. Burmester. But I will have to test drive the Turbo to make sure that the difference is not huge.
No problem, happy to help. This is my build that I finally went for, it includes the burmaster ;)

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMQ43KK4
Sponsored

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks for your input! Nice to hear from someone who has been in the same situation.

I lean towards the 4S now to keep the price down but also so I can add some more options, e.g. Burmester. But I will have to test drive the Turbo to make sure that the difference is not huge.
I went 4S for all the same reasons. Trick it out with SportDesign and 21 Mission E’s and you won’t miss the .6-ish diff in 0-60 acceleration with $30K still in your pocket. Launch control in Sport+ still gives you all you need IMHO. Car comes Oct 16 (crossing my fingers date holds).

Kilsoj

First Name
Killian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 turbo and cayenne turbo
Country flag
Really trying to lock my spec in tomorrow - and the only thing holding me back is the colour - do I go frozen blue or crayon. I know this is such a subjective thing, frozen blue seems to stand out more to me, but crayon is such an amazing colour, although only have seen it on a 911 in the flesh, the pictures I have seen of it on a panamera, I’m not sure of it on a car that size.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Really trying to lock my spec in tomorrow - and the only thing holding me back is the colour - do I go frozen blue or crayon. I know this is such a subjective thing, frozen blue seems to stand out more to me, but crayon is such an amazing colour, although only have seen it on a 911 in the flesh, the pictures I have seen of it on a panamera, I’m not sure of it on a car that size.
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/2021-taycan-new-colors-samples-swatches.2189/

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Excellent! I got my Taycan 4S+ this afternoon. What a quality and what a sensational ride!

20200822_164744.jpg
Hi, can you share your configuration code. I am getting Carmine red too and wanted to see what your configuration looked like.

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Well this is exciting. I've placed an order for a 4S, I had initially been quite conservative with the options but went for some more aesthetically pleasing things in the end - full leather, sports seats, accents and lights.

I feel pretty happy with the spec!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMV11S13

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Well this is exciting. I've placed an order for a 4S, I had initially been quite conservative with the options but went for some more aesthetically pleasing things in the end - full leather, sports seats, accents and lights.

I feel pretty happy with the spec!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMV11S13
Nice spec :cool:

Things I have added to my 4S build that you should consider:

SportDesign Side Skirts
  • I “cheap” way to add a bit more sport/aggressive look to the car
Ionizer
  • if driving in city traffic it is nice that a lot of the bad smells is filtered out
Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front)
  • a small but very cool feature to the leather seats
Power Charge Port Cover
  • again a cool feature that you will enjoy every time you charge the car. And it adds a more modern and sporty look to the car

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Nice spec :cool:

Things I have added to my 4S build that you should consider:

SportDesign Side Skirts
  • I “cheap” way to add a bit more sport/aggressive look to the car
Ionizer
  • if driving in city traffic it is nice that a lot of the bad smells is filtered out
Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front)
  • a small but very cool feature to the leather seats
Power Charge Port Cover
  • again a cool feature that you will enjoy every time you charge the car. And it adds a more modern and sporty look to the car
Thanks for the input. I'll check those out, not much time to make any changes though!

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
After many changes of which options to add, I have now finally ordered my MY2021 4S Performance:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PML95XL5

I had only test driven the 4S Performance and not the Turbo, but as my budget only allowed to basically add color to the Turbo, the choice was rather simply. Also I believe that the 4S+ has plenty of power as an daily driver and my budget allowed to add a fair share of options, incl. the Burmester sound system.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences and thoughts - it was a BIG help!

Any last comments to the options is appreciated :)

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
After many changes of which options to add, I have now finally ordered my MY2021 4S Performance:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PML95XL5

I had only test driven the 4S Performance and not the Turbo, but as my budget only allowed to basically add color to the Turbo, the choice was rather simply. Also I believe that the 4S+ has plenty of power as an daily driver and my budget allowed to add a fair share of options, incl. the Burmester sound system.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences and thoughts - it was a BIG help!

Any last comments to the options is appreciated :)
Very nice!

Can I ask what you actually get with the side skirts? In the rendering it looks like an inlay of body coloured paintwork in a similar shaped panel. Looks great with a brighter colour.

(also I love how Danish looks incomprehensible but if I try and say the words I can get what they mean!)
Sponsored