Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

Tim_G

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel
Country flag
For what it's worth, having been in both standard and full leather... full every time.
Yeah I had the full bi-color in my Macan, but kept it standard in the Taycan because I was already over budget.
Hoping my sales advisor still manages to add it :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For what it's worth, having been in both standard and full leather... full every time.
I agree. The Standard is quite nice in the Taycan but the leather is very, very nice, especially the two-tone options. If you're just going black, meh, the Standard is fine, but the two tone leather is a spectacular look.

@Tim_G Were you just trying to add the Black full leather? There really isn't a huge difference between Standard black & Full Black, IMHO. The two tones are where it really shines.

Tim_G

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel
Country flag
Yes the black interior. I really like the black/crayon but I’m too afraid of staining it and the Bordeaux/black doesn’t go so well with the blue exterior in my opinion.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes the black interior. I really like the black/crayon but I’m too afraid of staining it and the Bordeaux/black doesn’t go so well with the blue exterior in my opinion.
Fair enough! I wouldn't sweat it either way, then. The Full Black is nicer but not dramatically so. So either you get slightly nicer or you save a good bit of money, win/win.

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
Lock day 2 days away, but I’m done at this point.

Standard Taycan which I was trying to keep under $90k, but I still failed by $800.

Def loved Chalk with Mission E’s in body color...but couldn’t make it work considering mandatory brakes upgrade.

Also would have liked air suspension, adaptive cruise control and a glass roof, but I’ll live.

#BudgetTaycan

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMBPMLL1

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Last edited:

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Lock day 2 days away, but I’m done at this point.

Standard Taycan which I was trying to keep under $90k, but I still failed by $800.

Def loved Chalk with Mission E’s in body color...but couldn’t make it work considering mandatory brakes upgrade.

Also would have liked air suspension, adaptive cruise control and a glass roof, but I’ll live.

#BudgetTaycan

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMBPMLL1
I couldn’t help but notice that you got heated rear seats and child seats mats. Any reason?

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I couldn’t help but notice that you got heated rear seats and child seats mats. Any reason?
Heated front & rear came as a package (else I would have just got front). Two toddlers who do lots of kicking & whatnot are why I decided to grab the mats

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Heated front & rear came as a package (else I would have just got front). Two toddlers who do lots of kicking & whatnot are why I decided to grab the mats
Heated front is standard. You’re just paying for rear.

From US spec standard equipment list:
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! D35BE21F-73A7-48D0-B5E7-C98B51D02DE1

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Heated front is standard. You’re just paying for rear.

From US spec standard equipment list:
D35BE21F-73A7-48D0-B5E7-C98B51D02DE1.png
Thank you! Funny thing is I asked about this at the dealer and was told on this Base Taycan no heated seats included but “99% of people are checking the box to include.” Shame on me for not double checking the standard equipment list.

unchecked the box and also did away with the heated steering wheel while simultaneously deciding to go with the 21” Taycan Exclusive Wheels in Gloss Black. So now about $4k over budget and right after sending the update the dealer got back to me with the spec sheet and said I’m now locked.

Save me a dollar and I’ll find a way to spend $10 more :)

final build, for real this time:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMTRLCV0

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
Yeah I wanted Crayon interior cause my tesla didn't really stain with white(and it seemed to hold up better cause it didn't bake in the sun) but thinking of going grey with neodyme to spruce it up a bit.
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1616365768563

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Having owned a Taycan Turbo for 3 days, I have decided that getting a MY2022 Turbo S is the only logical outcome. This is what I’m thinking: http://www.porsche-code.com/PMZ53AS9

Would love to hear some thoughts.
Sounds logical to me as well :p Would add the wheels in exterior color to have the "mission e spec". Otherwise the rims will be painted silver/black which doesn't look that nice with the carrara white paintjob of the exterior.

Last edited:

J0EL

First Name
Y1ADB1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Configuration locked a few days ago
Neptune Blue 2021 Taycan 4S that starts production soon.
I made my configuration Feb 26th.
It's scheduled to arrive May 21st.
Here's my configuration
Porsche code PMZ9WJ82

would be nice to here what anyone thinks..
Sponsored