Porsche Taycan DC Charging Test: Peak Is 270 kW, But Only To 25% SOC - InsideEVs

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I did not think Sport Plus was available without the sport Chrono package, I thought you would only have Range, Normal, and Sport.
I have sport plus listed
Also generally cooling is not needed for charging as optimal charging temperatures are quite High, like 95°F but if that's needed then I think what I suggested except aggressive driving should be good and you know you can show battery temperature on the driver display.
Thank for the help, I will monitor battery temperature and compare it to kw charge and SOC
Sponsored

OP
OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have sport plus listed

Thank for the help, I will monitor battery temperature and compare it to kw charge and SOC
Very welcome on the information.
I am very confused on the Sport+ mode being available. The Sport Chrono shows this and I had heard from the North American Taycan rep that Sport+ was part of Sport Chrono:

Includes:
  • Multifunction GT Sport Steering Wheel including mode switch for selecting drive modes: Range, Normal, SPORT, SPORT PLUS and Individual
  • Analogue and digital chronograph
  • SPORT PLUS mode with performance oriented tuning of chassis, Porsche Active Aerodynamics and temperature control of the Performance Battery
  • Individual mode for the individual configuration of the settings for driving mode, chassis, chassis level and Porsche Electric Sport Sound
I agree that SPORT mode is there and Launch control will work with SPORT or SPORT+. Can you post photo of display showing drive modes and dash showing no clock so I can check with Porsche, thx?