First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
Was this done using beer goggles?
Maybe the brain was working like this: Which Teslas is it? Is it a S? No tot big, so it must be a Y, oh no it is a 3. So that explains the time spent.

Then at the end the brain says: it looks nice outside as after taking so much time looking at I have to say yes.
Sponsored

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Maybe the brain was working like this: Which Teslas is it? Is it a S? No tot big, so it must be a Y, oh no it is a 3. So that explains the time spent.

Then at the end the brain says: it looks nice outside as after taking so much time looking at I have to say yes.
I guess there's someone for everyone. Looking at something for a period of time rarely translates to 'that is beautiful'....I've been stuck behind far too many traffic jams due to the rubber-necking effect of an accident to think otherwise.

The model 3 is generally not a top 10 most beautiful car by any stretch. Perhaps some of the surveys were done at charging stations. They won't go down in history as anything special. Frankly, I cant believe that the designers had the Model S to build from, and still landed on that design (the front end is awful).

The S has had largely the same design for an unprecedented 11 years - thats well over 2 lifetimes in the car business. That in itself should have been a solid foundation to build from. Yet, it looks like the designers TRIED to make the front end a winner of an ugly contest. And the Y...good gawd. It just looks like a Model 3 and someone farted with the windows up and the pressure couldn't escape.

SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
Uhhh @Skilly…. That was sarcasm.
Sponsored