Porsche Taycan deliveries in The Netherlands

dehaaspeter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (planned for June 2020), Porsche 997-2 4s Cabrio (2009)
Country flag
Hi,

In The Netherland the license registration office (RDW) published their data as open data. This means one can easily create some insights as to the number of carmodels that have their official road license.
This wat you can track how many Porsche Taycan's are driving the Dutch roads. and also what Taycan model in what colour. Jus click the chart bar to zoom in

https://opendata.rdw.nl/Voertuigen/Porsche-Taycan-in-NL/nwkk-4grr

Peter
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This wat you can track how many Porsche Taycan's are driving the Dutch roads. and also what Taycan model in what colour. Jus click the chart bar to zoom in
Out of 96 registered, there are 2 green, 4 red, 12 blue, and a whopping 78 achromatic. I'm guessing a lot of the achromatics were dealer spec.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Out of 96 registered, there are 2 green, 4 red, 12 blue, and a whopping 78 achromatic. I'm guessing a lot of the achromatics were dealer spec.
achromatic ? Meaning no colour or they just get a list oif randoms delivered? Thought i'd see loads of white as that seems to be the most popular?

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Jaguar F-Type 3.0 v6 P380 Supercharged R-Dynamic
Country flag
Cool, didn't know this.
achromatic ? Meaning no colour or they just get a list oif randoms delivered? Thought i'd see loads of white as that seems to be the most popular?
I'm not sure the translation is correct... Most are grey. White comes in second.
Sponsored