GlowRed

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sports Turismo
Country flag
I have received a letter from Porsche GB stating that the Certificate of Conformity for my car is incorrect. The consumption and range information of the car is incorrect.

I have not been happy with mileage achieved in my GTS.

Has anyone else had the letter and what is the outcome?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have received a letter from Porsche GB stating that the Certificate of Conformity for my car is incorrect. The consumption and range information of the car is incorrect.

I have not been happy with mileage achieved in my GTS.

Has anyone else had the letter and what is the outcome?
Nope, nothing yet.

Don't expect a revelation either.

Range is on par with the range calculator noting that the RS Spyders consume a chunk in my experience (and same with my 4S before).

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
My car has covered just over 1000 miles. The range is what it is and wasnt ever a consideration for buying this or any performance car.
All I can say is that I had a model 3 performance for a short period and the GTS ST on the RS Spiders has better range.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
My car has covered just over 1000 miles. The range is what it is and wasnt ever a consideration for buying this or any performance car.
All I can say is that I had a model 3 performance for a short period and the GTS ST on the RS Spiders has better range.
Surely range has to be a consideration? I’m on my second CT 21 in 4S and best has been 252 miles… worst after software upgrade 186. It’s not the cost more the frustration if range starts messing about.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Surely range has to be a consideration? I’m on my second CT 21 in 4S and best has been 252 miles… worst after software upgrade 186. It’s not the cost more the frustration if range starts messing about.

Coming from a 2020 Carbon Black RS4 which averaged 330 miles range in the summer & 200 approx in the winter and then a Tesla Model 3 which on a full charge stated 309 miles which was 210 summer and 140 winter, the GTS is covering 230 approx after 1000 miles which will improve when regen kicks in and temp rises.
Remember when you go through a major software update the range will reset once again as it did when new. It should (hopefully) start to improve gradually.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
Coming from a 2020 Carbon Black RS4 which averaged 330 miles range in the summer & 200 approx in the winter and then a Tesla Model 3 which on a full charge stated 309 miles which was 210 summer and 140 winter, the GTS is covering 230 approx after 1000 miles which will improve when regen kicks in and temp rises.
Remember when you go through a major software update the range will reset once again as it did when new. It should (hopefully) start to improve gradually.
I had 2 RS4 2018 and 2020 MY. Loved them . First Taycan has now gone… lost the love. Replacement on 1400 miles seems much better ! Problem with sub 200 range is having to ‘fuel up’ in unfamiliar locations and uncertainty with speed of charge. I tend to now plan long trips via Porsche dealers!

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I had 2 RS4 2018 and 2020 MY. Loved them . First Taycan has now gone… lost the love. Replacement on 1400 miles seems much better ! Problem with sub 200 range is having to ‘fuel up’ in unfamiliar locations and uncertainty with speed of charge. I tend to now plan long trips via Porsche dealers!
First experience of the charging network was very mixed driving 800 miles Glasgow to Yorkshire & return. Leeds Ionity - awful. 73kw max. Others were much better.
Sponsored