DaggieBe

Threads
Reaction score
Website
unrestricted.eu
Vehicles
This and that
Country flag
So .. I got myself a GoPro Hero 9 for my birthday last Friday.
Looking for something to shoot, I created a short Taycan video. You can check it here:

I'm pretty satisfied for my first video. It's not special, just me driving in my neighbourhood with the last bits of snow on the road.
Basically getting to know the settings on the GoPro (like slowmo filming) and the different mounts.

Guess I will be taking the GoPro with me a future Taycan drives!
Sponsored

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
So .. I got myself a GoPro Hero 9 for my birthday last Friday.
Looking for something to shoot, I created a short Taycan video. You can check it here:

I'm pretty satisfied for my first video. It's not special, just me driving in my neighbourhood with the last bits of snow on the road.
Basically getting to know the settings on the GoPro (like slowmo filming) and the different mounts.

Guess I will be taking the GoPro with me a future Taycan drives!
Nice, enjoy! Smalle wegen, brede wagen.

Last edited:

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
There are so many beautiful places to visit in Europe and not that far away especially in a nice car. Road trip to south of France? Alps? Lake Como? Amalfi? with video?

I have to drive for days to find what you can get to in 1/2 a day.

OP
OP

DaggieBe

Threads
Reaction score
Website
unrestricted.eu
Vehicles
This and that
Country flag
Well .. I have a trip planned with my hobby project https://unrestricted.eu/ in April towards Monaco .. Heading towards Route de Turini, D2220 (Red Rock Road), Route Napoleon, etc, ...

And another one in the Belgian Ardennes in March. Might be Luxembourg if they open up the borders earlier.

Definitely taking the GoPro with me :) Probably not in the Taycan, but in the GT3 though.

OP
OP

DaggieBe

Threads
Reaction score
Website
unrestricted.eu
Vehicles
This and that
Country flag
I went on a little family trip last weekend and attached the GoPro to the front of the Taycan:

It's only a short driving video through some of the Belgium Ardennes. I actually had a lot more footage, but I wasn't really happy with it, so I threw it away.
Sponsored