• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Porsche Taycan Mission E wheel and tire set

911fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi Folks,

Looking to sell the original 21" OEM Mission E wheel and tire set (QTY 4 front and rear) off my 2022 Taycan 4s, we went with a the 19" inch aeroblade wheels. The Mission E wheels are in perfect condition, no scrapes or dings, they had about 500 paved highway miles on them before being switched out. They include the OEM Porsche wheel and tire bags and center caps. Installed tires are the Pirelli PZeros. Looking for $6,500 shipped for the whole set.

Thanks,
Mike

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Mission E wheel and tire set Screenshot_20230111_135346_Gallery

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Mission E wheel and tire set Screenshot_20230111_135359_Gallery

Surlymcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT soon
Country flag
So will these fit a 4CT or not? Lot of conflicting info out there. TIA

OP
OP
911fast

911fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
So will these fit a 4CT or not? Lot of conflicting info out there. TIA

I'm not sure, but the porsche website does have the warning,...

Note: Only in combination with Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) or Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB).

OP
OP
911fast

911fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
curious, why you dropped from 21 -> 19"
We are moving to an area with some dirt roads, and went with a different tire, supposedly the aeroblade wheels get some better mileage, but we haven't really noticed yet.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi Folks,

Looking to sell the original 21" OEM Mission E wheel and tire set (QTY 4 front and rear) off my 2022 Taycan 4s, we went with a the 19" inch aeroblade wheels. The Mission E wheels are in perfect condition, no scrapes or dings, they had about 500 paved highway miles on them before being switched out. They include the OEM Porsche wheel and tire bags and center caps. Installed tires are the Pirelli PZeros. Looking for $6,500 shipped for the whole set.

Thanks,
Mike
Have you checked that 19 inch wheels will fit your car? You seem to have the larger brakes in your pictures. At least for MY20, the smallest wheel that would fit were 20 inch? Might be a change in specifications?

OP
OP
911fast

911fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Have you checked that 19 inch wheels will fit your car? You seem to have the larger brakes in your pictures. At least for MY20, the smallest wheel that would fit were 20 inch? Might be a change in specifications?
Yes the 19 wheels are on installed by the prorsche dealer, I think it's the 18"s that won't work. Thank you

OP
OP
911fast

911fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag

guess2098

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan GTS, 23 EQS580 SUV
Country flag
Mind to share some pics of your 19” wheels?

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
We are moving to an area with some dirt roads, and went with a different tire, supposedly the aeroblade wheels get some better mileage, but we haven't really noticed yet.
I went from aero blades to mission e and did not see a range change. I have had my 19” aero blades up for since March. I would have made you a really good deal. Good luck with your move.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I went from aero blades to mission e and did not see a range change. I have had my 19” aero blades up for since March. I would have made you a really good deal. Good luck with your move.