ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yet another video with a title that looks like a comparison however in watching it I see very little content where they are actually comparing against Tesla futures. They do seem to go into a fair amount of detail although I do not understand French end I did not watch on a laptop where I could get translated subtitles. But for others who can I think it is a good review. "Porsche Taycan: more techno than Tesla? - Our test!"

Porsche Taycan : plus techno que Tesla ? - Notre test !
Mac4Ever

Sponsored

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,

it’s fun to see this video here!
In fact it was my Taycan on this video and I help them to make this video.

They tried to be very fair. Driss told me during filming that The Taycan is really close to supercars, even for the 4S. He appreciated that it’s possible make many launch control in a row without waiting like Tesla.
however, Porsche needs to improve the interface and PCM if they want to compete with Tesla on this area.

To sum-up: AMAZING performance car, wonderful interior and finition (although I do not have the full leather option), but Porsche has to upgrade the software. We are waiting for a new OTA upgrade.

OP
OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
What a small world @BenJL, thank you for sharing your vehicle. I am sure the PCM is weak at this time but appreciate that performance and fit and finish are undeniably well tuned.

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
One interesting feature that I didn't know it existed, which I discovered in this video is the possibility to wash the rear camera:)
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan : plus techno que Tesla ? - Notre test ! - Mac4Ever 24-06-2020 19-28-09

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan : plus techno que Tesla ? - Notre test ! - Mac4Ever 24-06-2020 19-27-17

Do some of the current users have feedback on the efficency of this cleaning?