Reaction score
Country flag

soly20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 TT, Range Rover Sport, BMW 525
Country flag
Porsche website took out the Mission E tab in the models menu. Seems they are preparing the configurator.

GratedWasabi

Banned
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan Turbo
Country flag
Am I missing something? Those prices put the S at $110k+ base and the range estimates are closer to an iPace than remotely close to a Tesla.

I get optimistic marketing but weren't we promised a car at reasonable (for Porsche) pricing and Tesla-esque range?

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
My 2 cents (RE: the design) I think this is phenomenal step for Porsche with release of this car. With regard to the final car (I'm going to be the one to say this), I'll take back my optimistic stance in commenting that there was so much more camo on the prototypes. In really looking at the pictures, I don't see a massive amount of camo removed than I previously thought. The black inserts around the front lights and fender are there, front fenders, the same spoiler, rear lid, trunk, lower rear diffuser are all that we've been seeing recently with the prototypes. It's amazing what stickers can really do to offer false perception. With that said, I'm am very pleased with the car and now see the resemblance to the concept. It's not exactly the same, but enough for Porsche to take my money when the 4S is released.

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
And US prices.....

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan World Reveal. Watch Live Feed and React Here Capture.PNG

gwestr

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
The minimum spec seems to be like $155k. It forces you to select glass roof and some other “options”. Insane.
Sponsored